Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SHE WALKS... EVERYWHERE!

The day has come when Thing Two realized she could walk and had the confidence to walk. She walked all over the house today, everywhere! I am so excited for her. Most parents dread this day, but I love it. Now when she is upset I am leaving the room she can easily follow. Besides our house was already baby-proofed so it's not like she can get into anything, well accept the drawers that she keeps yanking the clothes out of, over, and over, and over.. lol
YAY for her, and like my second prediction, before her first birthday! I am so proud for her!

In action after dinner- hence her not having a shirt on, she can walk but she surely can't eat with out making a huge mess of herself!
See what I mean? lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for walking! And before her first birthday! Maybe its a 2nd child thing. Ally walked early, too.

And is that my veggie soup I spy on her tray?? Hmmm...
Adorable pictures.