Saturday, February 7, 2009

The train wreck that was me...

This week was like a train wreck, slowly happening for all to see in slow motion.

MONDAY- Thing Two came down with a horrible stomach bug on Monday, oh the diaper rash.. Did I mention it was horrible? I had school and work, to which I found out at work we will be getting tested on our untrained knowledge of various things. Lovely, just what I want at my minimum wage job, a friggin test! Oh and my stalker came to visit although he seemed angry with me while my newest stalker was talking to me. Imagine, I have 2 stalkers and they both visit me at the same time. GREAT!

TUESDAY- The 2nd and last DVD player in the house was broken today. I won't name names, but it wasn't me. I told someone not to teach someone else how to push the buttons on it!

WEDNESDAY- I went to school all morning, that was ok. I came home had a nice lunch then the kids and I left to visit John at work.. Then to run some errands. Well amidst running errands Thing Two fell out of a shopping cart onto a nice hard floor, I rushed her to the hospital to be told she was fine. I wasn't- but at least she was!

THURSDAY- John found out the job he went on 2 interviews for at his company was being cut in cutbacks. Just when they were about to make him an offer. Lovely eh?

FRIDAY- My little Thing Two decided to toss my phone into the toilet- a clean toilet but still a problem. Not to mention the diaper rash from the stomach bug is still HORRIBLE, it's less of a rash now and more of scabs, my poor little one. We have had no choice but to let her walk around with out a diaper.

SATURDAY- My phone got fixed, and my whole day went fine- the curse was lifted! lol

I only Shredded on Monday. :( Shame on me, BUT I did manage to squeeze off one more pound. I was feeling overwhelmed by my busy week and the daunting task of level 2. I have resolved that I will shred even if it means I do level 1 because I am too lazy to work my butt off on level 2!

We had the grandparents over tonight for a little pizza and cake, Monday is Thing Two's birthday. Oh the fun she had! She loves cake! I can't believe already, a whole year down and gone. She went from screaming constantly, throwing up every time she ate, and only sleeping in her swing for 45 minutes at a time to walking, babbling, smiling and sleeping soundly 13 hours in a row each night. Bless my little one, I love you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

AUGH - I am the worst sister in the world!! I haven't read your blog in over a week.... so I'm playing catch up this evening.

I'M SO SORRY!!! I should have called you. =( I'm glad the fog has lifted and things are getting better, though!

I love you!!!