Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautious Day

What a beautiful day we had here today. I managed to get outside and prune everything that needed pruning and even spotted some green in the garden. I realize spring is still a ways a way, but this is a nice start.
I couldn't stay in the house on such a marvelous day, I took the kids to the park to go for a very long walk. This is the first walk outside that Thing Two would actually be old enough to appreciate. As we walked there were cold pockets and warm pockets, and then finally at the lake a beautifully warm pocket, and a lot of sun! It was so energizing, not to mention good for my health to push around those two up and down hills!
Oh, and I have been doing my shredding, after all with all the cake I have been eating I have to do something to not gain a ton of weight!
The girls are their normal selves this week, see for yourself...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm obviously behind the 8 ball again. I'm glad you had a good day, though! Thing one doesn't look terribly comfortable, but then again, we've all fallen asleep in twisted, contorted poses as kids, right? LOL And Thing two looks like she's having a blast with the noodles on her head. New hair style??