Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time for a time out.


So life has been crazed these past few weeks planning the girls christening, which went amazingly well I might add. Now I find it's time for a breather, I am about to start college again in 3 weeks, then I really won't have time for anything.

We woke up the morning of the christening with Thing One asking for a pop.. Oh no, that means her teeth are bothering her, and that means a day of yelling and crying. Where's the Motrin!? Wouldn't you know it, for the first time ever she sat through church! lol The Motrin did not calm her enough to not try to get away from the Rector trying to christen her, the water went ok, the oil, no dice, he assured her that he got her though.. lol Meanwhile Thing Two was more than happy to comply with everything and never made a peep. There are a few pictures that came out ok from the church, you weren't allowed to use flash, so most pictures came out badly... Here is an ok one:

The Godmother, myself and Thing Two, the Rector, my Husband and Thing One, the Godfather.

Off to the Club we went for the after party. How beautiful it was. Remember that behind the scenes person I was talking about in my earlier blog. Well she did an amazing job running around for us getting everything together, and setting it up. How nice that I had someone to count on to miss the christening so that I did not have to worry about setting up the party. If you are reading this I LOVE YOU!

Ah, what fun, the food was excellent, the weather was beautiful and everyone was having a good time, as the host what more could I ask for?

My girlfriend and I at the party.


Thing Two, all partied out.

Thing One on the move!

Well in the coming weeks I need to finish some projects around the house, and prepare for school, something I am dreading and looking forward to all at once. Let's hope I juggle all well and it is the beginning to a new chapter in my beautiful life.

No comments: