Sunday, August 24, 2008

The final days..

So I haven't felt like blogging these days. I am in final preparations for class, and going a little crazy. I want the house in order, I want to accomplish some tasks and I want to just go and do I please for the final time this summer. I haven't been on the computer much at all. I have managed to pry myself away from my Myspace and Facebook accounts long enough to enjoy these final stress free days with my family.
I have also cut back to my one job babysitting, I wasn't available the right amount of hours, so they couldn't keep me on the schedule. I will miss the people, and even the job, it's fun, but the pay is awful and I miss my kids too much while I am there.. What will I do when they finally go to school?! *gasp*
Well I am off to enjoy more me time. I shall be back in another week, once my life is completely hectic again. Toodles!

No comments: