Friday, November 26, 2010

What is so hard about posting?

So, I am trying to figure out what is so hard about posting regularly. One could argue that I have a lot to do with 3 children, 1 husband, and three-ish jobs, but I still have time to Facebook, so why not blog? When I started this blog it was meant to be somewhat of a journal, not a private, detailed one, but one to tell a story of my families life, one that one day I could pass to my kids so they could have a detailed memory of their childhood. FAIL... Or at least part of it! lol. Here is to me TRYING again! Maybe if I set a reminder on my phone for a weekly time to do it?

Hmmm, while we are talking about FAILING, yesterday was Thanksgiving, our first Thanksgiving home since Thing One was first born, and our first Thanksgiving at our house with my parents, and Thing Three's first Thanksgiving, and the first Thanksgiving I forgot to take ANY pictures. FAIL. Booo!

No comments: