Thursday, March 25, 2010

TIME IN!

Almost a year later, and here I have resurfaced. It's amazing what can change in a year, your hopes, dreams, priorities, everything. It's truly amazing! Did I say amazing? Because it's amazing!

These days are filled with working on a PT crafting business, tending to a newborn, educating 2 other little girls, taking 3 college courses myself, maintaining our home, and scheming up ideas to get a new home while paying down the ever elusive debt.

I feel more stressed and overwhelmed than ever, but also more full, happy and satisfied than ever before. I am in the optimistic point of my life where I truly feel I can accomplish anything if I can handle all that I have now... if only I could find more time for those crafts!!

Welcome back to my crazy, beautiful life!

No comments: