Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Apple Picking

So we went apple picking for the first time ever, WHAT FUN! Madison loved it, running all over the place, picking whatever apples she wanted, biting into almost all of them! Boy were they delicious, now I have to just figure out what to do with all the apples we have. They also had a barn with other farm items for sale, next up 12lb of peaches for $6.95... uh huh, so I made a peach cobbler, now what do I do with the rest of the darned peaches? I can only make so much baby food for Thing Two! John and I also bought some homemade doughnuts and maple candy, gees I knew I loved the fall for some reason!

OH, and there is another reason... On the 10th we celebrated our second wedding anniversary. The day was just as nice as the day we said I do, and I feel stronger today than I did then, if that's even possible. We celebrated with a nice romantic dinner at the same restaurant we went to for our wedding reception. Too bad for us that the restaurant was under new ownership that for lack of better words sucked. That didn't matter as much as why we were there. Honey I love you, and I am so happy I married you, thank you for all your wonderful gifts of being you!

July 2004.

No comments: